[USML Announce] Berliner Keepers....

Jeffrey Winick jwinick at hwhlegal.com
Mon Mar 7 16:26:31 EST 2016

are being finalized.  But I thought I'd help out our commissioner and announce his keepers for him:

2B           Jose Altuve                         $27         FA
3B           Josh Donaldson                $33         Y2
CR           Lonnie Chisenhall             $4           FA
OF          Delino DeShields              $10         Y2
P             Garett Richards                 $9           LT17
P             Cody Allen                          $15         LT17
P             Cole Hamels                       $6           Y2
P             Corey Kluber                      $10         LT16
P             Lance McCullers               $12         Y2

ML          DJ Peterson
ML          Alex Meyer

Shabelman, Adams and Fruit have more interesting decisions, so I'm afraid we'll have to wait for their announcements.  But Mr. B's choices are so obvious I figured there was no reason to wait.  Of course, Mark could always surprise us by making a horrible choice inconsistent with what is shown above, but I think he's too smart for that.