[USML Announce] AYM

Jeffrey Winick jwinick at hwhlegal.com
Mon Mar 7 18:36:40 EST 2016

John Fruit - wherefore art thou?

Just in case you need some help, I recommend the following:

2B           Roughned Odor                $15         LT17
3B           Manny Machado              $21         Y2
3B           Danny Valencia                 $10         Y2           (FORMER TWIN ALERT)
OF          Eddie Rosario                     $5           Y2           (TWIN ALERT)
P             Jake Odorizzi                      $10         LT17
P             Taijuan Walker                  $10         Y2
P             Kyle Gibson                        $2           Y2           (TWIN ALERT)
P             Michael Fiers                     $6           Y2
P             Sean Doolittle                    $4           FA

ML          Jose Berrios                        $5                           (TWIN ALERT)

Hope that helps.

Jeff