[USML Announce] FW: Brats retention roster

JOHN FRUIT jtfruit at msn.com
Mon Mar 7 20:41:36 EST 2016

let's try this, I tried responding to all with an incorrect address apparently.

From: jtfruit at msn.com
To: commissioner.wu558pwnvzyo at onroto.com
Subject: RE: Brats retention roster
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2016 16:38:49 -0600

let's get this party started;
2B-   R. Odor  LT18, $20 ( extend 2 years)3B-  M. Machado,  Y2,  $21OF-  J. Reddick  Y2,  $12OF-  D. Valencia,  Y2,  $101B-  E. Hosmer,  Y2, $20P-  Two Eggs Odorizzi,  LT17, $10  ( extend 1 year)P- S. Doolittle,  FA,  $4P.-  Taj. Walker,  Y2,  $10
 Rookie retainees;
OF- Tyler Naquin, CLEV  $2SS- H. Dozier,  KC  $5P-  J. Berrios,  MN  $5SS-  Chris Taylor,  SEAT  $2