[USML Announce] Mea MaximaNdrus Culpa

Jeffrey Winick jhwinick at aol.com
Tue Mar 15 09:20:00 EDT 2016

I am embarrassed to acknowledge that I made a mistake at Sunday's draft by drafting 3 shortstops.  My software defaulted Bogaerts to 2B and I didn't confirm his eligibility.  And he qualifies only at SS.  As a consequence, I drafted Elvis Andrus at a time when I had no place to put him on my roster.

In order to make my active roster compliant, I have asked Mark B. to move Bogaerts (the player improperly in my 2nd base slot) to my reserve roster and move Infante (the only 2B eligible player on my roster) to my active roster.

I'm very sorry for screwing this up and I defer to the league as to how to deal with this.