[USML Announce] Mea MaximaNdrus Culpa

Frank Luby zachfehsvater at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 15 12:45:55 EDT 2016

Hi everyone,
Agreeing with Doug.
This solution isn't perfect, but might be a good starting point and preserve FA money.
1) Berliners lose Andrus2) Every owner who picked an SS-eligible player later in the draft (I saw at least 3) makes this decision: keep the player they drafted (at the  price they paid) or put that player into a pool and get back the money they paid or him plus whatever they had on the table at the end of the day. If they do the latter, they can bid on Andrus or any other SS put into the pool3) once the pool is complete, the SS-eligibles get nominated and auctioned one by one (using the order of nomination from drafty)4) bidding continues until the SS-eligibles are all allocated to new teams5) To replace Andrus, Jeff promotes a player from his reserve roster and then replaces that reserve player from the current remaining pool of players as of draft day
Thoughts?
- Frank