[USML Announce] Multiple Topics!

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Sat Mar 19 17:33:30 EDT 2016

First, NOTICE OF HOT WAX SEAL:  the Nukes have traded Ian Kinsler and Jomar Reyes to the Berliners for Elvis Andrus and Dalton Pompey.

Second, I don't see why I should be saddled with a position restriction on Andrus.  It's not very likely that he'll play even a single game at 2B (or elsewhere).  This deal was negotiated before the "sanction" was announced, and it won't affect the finality of the deal, but I just don't get how I (or any other subsequent owner) should be affected in any way by Jeff's mistake at the auction.  So, what does everybody else think?

Mark K

P.S.  I also forgot to give Jeff a check.