[USML Announce] Trade processed in USML Rotisserie Baseball League

Doug Shabelman Doug.Shabelman at burnsent.com
Sun Mar 20 10:41:26 EDT 2016

Sorry/ not comfortable with this now taking place, especially as there was not a full consensus on the decision I saw while out of town this week.

Yes, I'm going to be the voice of dissent now that Scalia is dead.  How is it fair at all that someone who should never have ended up on Jeff's roster now is being used to improve his team?

Sorry Jeff and co, I'm not with this at all.