[USML Announce] Web Site Tom Foolery

Richard Robbins rerobbins at itinker.net
Sun Mar 27 19:55:57 EDT 2016

While I fuss with the mailing list I'm also starting to tinker with the
usml.net web site.

I intend to redeploy that site using current tools, most likely WordPress.
WordPress is known as the tool of choice for bloggers but it is also well
suited for web sites that aren't just blogs. The software is free and
readily supported by virtually all web site hosts.

If any of you have web site design experience or would like to work with me
on this please let me know.

At a minimum we should end up with something that's a bit easier to
maintain and I hope very easy to update at season's end each year.  If you
think we should aim higher, speak up.