[USML Announce] Oops

Richard Robbins rerobbins at itinker.net
Wed Mar 30 07:17:49 EDT 2016

Thanks.

By the way, I took the liberty of updating the Constitution page to reflect
the change adopted in January regarding cap/floor.

Can you try to log on to OnRoto to access your team management functions
from the test.usml.net home page.

Since I don't have a team in the league right now I haven't the foggiest
what happens if you are a league owner and connect to the OnRoto portal by
using Onroto from the test site landing page

.