[USML Announce] Ron Shandler's Exit Message

Richard Robbins rerobbins at itinker.net
Sun May 1 07:13:09 EDT 2016

The only messages that appear on usml.net are those that are first posted
there or those that I manually move there.   Once I finish back filling the
usml.net board with messages I've culled from the announce list archives I
will make a general announcement about how to post new messages on that
board.  There are a couple of different ways we might go about that, one of
which is to convert a portion of that site into a traditional web based
forum.  In the interim, if you want to start a new post on that site, give
me a shout and I will show you how.  Everyone should be able to add
comments to existing posts already.