[USML Announce] Rotisserie Baseball

springkerb springkerb at aol.com
Mon May 2 20:59:50 EDT 2016

Great article!  How did I miss that?

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S®6 active, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone-------- Original message --------From: Mark Blocker <blockermark at gmail.com> Date: 05/02/2016  7:42 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: USML <announce at usml.net> Subject: [USML Announce] Rotisserie Baseball
Gents:
  Reading Shandler's farewell letter got me to thinking about something: do the guys who founded roto still actually play roto?  Turns out the answer is mostly no.  Below is a link from a Wall Street Journal article that talks about the demise of their league.
http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB120898462440339335

  So that got me to wondering: are we are aware of any roto leagues that have been continuously in existence as long as USML?  I suspect there are a few, but I have not researched it...all answers welcome.
  -- Mark