[USML Announce] A New Post from Jeff On usml.net

Andy Klein anrklein at gmail.com
Sun May 8 08:22:41 EDT 2016

Tried to use the posting mechanism to reply ... but, alas, failure.
 (Surely, that's on my Luddite capabilities, Rich.  I got a bunch of
messages back asking to me to register for various things.  But I couldnt'
get it to work.)

In any event, what Jeff said is true.  I asked him to ask the Rangers'
manager not to keep my pitchers (e.g. Derek Holland) in games where they
happened to be giving up 11 runs in 2 innings and suggested he focus on
hexing Blocker instead.  Sure enough, an hour later, the news about
Richards came out.

BTW, if everyone could stop sticking pins in their Yordano Ventura voo-doo
dolls, I'd appreciate it!

-Andy