[USML Announce] GoGo nada...

JOHN FRUIT jtfruit at msn.com
Sun May 8 17:42:29 EDT 2016

wait, I paid $37 for Carlos Gomez and he has less homers than Bartolo Colon?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzLERV9l9Vs
Date: Sun, 8 May 2016 08:22:41 -0400
From: anrklein at gmail.com
To: announce at usml.net
Subject: Re: [USML Announce] A New Post from Jeff On usml.net

Tried to use the posting mechanism to reply ... but, alas, failure.  (Surely, that's on my Luddite capabilities, Rich.  I got a bunch of messages back asking to me to register for various things.  But I couldnt' get it to work.)
In any event, what Jeff said is true.  I asked him to ask the Rangers' manager not to keep my pitchers (e.g. Derek Holland) in games where they happened to be giving up 11 runs in 2 innings and suggested he focus on hexing Blocker instead.  Sure enough, an hour later, the news about Richards came out.
BTW, if everyone could stop sticking pins in their Yordano Ventura voo-doo dolls, I'd appreciate it!
-Andy