[USML Announce] Post Opening Day Observations

Jeffrey Winick jwinick at hwhlegal.com
Thu May 12 17:36:28 EDT 2016

One month in and it looks to me like a certain someone may have jumped the gun in handicapping the race.  The Pippin’s Nothing But a Dog projections will be issued this weekend, and suffice it to say they will not be projecting a two-team race between the K-9 and the Bombers.

Oh, and that Edinson Volquez projection might be a bit off as well.

Just sayin…..

Jeff