[USML Announce] USML Discussion Forums -- Ready To Try? Sure, Why Not

Richard Robbins rerobbins at itinker.net
Thu May 12 17:58:35 EDT 2016

It's with some trepidation that I ask you to try out the new discussion
forum setup on www.usml.net

While I'm going to continue to refine things the critical elements are
there.

Since Jeff is going to release Pippin's Nothing But A Dog commentary I've
asked that he do so there.

Here's how the system works.

If you go to www.usml.net you should see a login button.

When you click it will ask for a user name or email address.  Your user
names are simply your first and last names with initial caps and a space in
between, i.e., Andy Klein, Mark Kerber, Jeff Winick etc.  The email address
is what I believe to be your primary email address.

When it asks for a password follow the "I forgot" route to have a new
password generated for you.

With password in hand you will now be able to log on to the system which
will permit you to create new topics on any of the forums you choose and
you will be able to reply to prior posts too.  You should be able to adjust
your profile and fuss with notification settings too.

I hope to be able to enhance the notification options soon enough, but
what's there should suffice for now.

If you run into any difficulty or have any suggestions, let me know.

If all goes as I hope, Jeff will be able to post the PNBDAD stuff and you
can post your replies -- all on the new system without using this mail list.

Feedback please.