[USML Announce] Notice of Hot Wax

Doug Shabelman Doug.Shabelman at burnsent.com
Mon May 30 19:16:56 EDT 2016

In honor of the White Sox recent hot streak which has put a smile on the faces of those whose team hasn't won a WS in over (laugh) 100-some years, The Angry Young Men and Nukes announce the following mutually beneficial trade:

>From the AYM: Ketel Marte, Jose Iglesias, Gary Sanchez and Sonny Gray*

>From the Nukes: Robbie Cano*, Carlos Beltran, Didi Gregorius and Chris Archer*

As this deal consists of a minor leaguer, it is effective next week and that, for now, is all.

And in all seriousness, take time to remember what the veterans did for our country.

DS