[USML Announce] Next Draft

Andy Klein anrklein at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 07:18:57 EST 2016

I have a work conflict on the night of 3/25 that would make that weekend
hard.  I could do Sunday the 26th, but would have to ask that we start a
bit later than normal so I could drive up.

The weekend of 3/11-12 is early, as Frank notes.  But we've dealt with that
before, and I am free that weekend.

What about April 1-2?

-Andy