[USML Announce] I Have Failed As A Father

springkerb springkerb at aol.com
Sun Oct 23 20:34:33 EDT 2016

As I think about it, they should probably continue whatever foolishness they had planned and also watch Major League. It will be even better that way.

-------- Original message --------From: Richard Robbins <rerobbins at itinker.net> Date: 10/23/16  5:20 PM  (GMT-08:00) To: USML Announcements <announce at usml.net> Subject: [USML Announce] I Have Failed As A Father
I was talking to one of my sons about the Indians v Cubs world series.
I began to make references to Major League.
Then it dawned on me, he wasn't familiar with the movie.
I have failed as a father.
I thought we had covered the essentials.
I was wrong.
I strongly suggested that he and his fraternity brothers stop whatever foolishness they had planned for the night and watch Major League instead.
Sigh.