[USML Announce] Zomby League

Jeffrey Winick jwinick at hwhlegal.com
Sun Sep 18 09:04:15 EDT 2016

Rich,

With respect to the Cubs I think my position on kenahora (i.e. Karma) is well known. Now pardon me for a second while I say "poopoopoo" and throw a little salt over my shoulder.

As for the rest of the news, it is my practice to mourn in silence.

Jeffrey H. Winick
Harris Winick Harris LLP
333 West Wacker Drive
Suite 2060