[USML Announce] Zomby League

Doug Shabelman Doug.Shabelman at burnsent.com
Sun Sep 18 12:29:36 EDT 2016

I concede nothing, not even the Cubs division title. Blocker, don't get cocky and start calling yourself the King like other Theo-ites I know.

On Sep 18, 2016, at 9:55 AM, Rick Gammons <ricklgammons at gmail.com<mailto:ricklgammons at gmail.com>> wrote:

Wait - Blocker's in 1st?  Next you'll be telling me that D. Trump is the Repub nominee and that Cleve won the NBA Championship!  Balderdash.  Sorry, I've been jetting around all summer and am a bit out of sorts. But indeed, an impressive campaign by Mark B!  Looking forward to the return of Rich in '17 though......
   Rick