[USML Announce] Zomby League

Andy Klein anrklein at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 11:50:49 EDT 2016

OK, somehow Kerber's emails are still getting blocked to my account.  And
I'm not even sure my previous messages that include Kerber in the "to" line
are going out.

So ... I'll try one more time.  I agree with Kerber:  The season is over,
all props to Mark B. & the Bombers for winning the title.  (And, Mark B.
gets extra credit for sending me Cole Hamels right before his career went
into a death spiral.)  Also agree that the AYM played a great season, so
congrats to Doug, too.

I'm already looking forward to USML 2017.  Best to all for the off-season.
And GO CUBS!!

-Andy

On Sun, Sep 18, 2016 at 12:31 PM, springkerb via Announce <announce at usml.net