[USML Announce] Baseball!

Andy Klein anrklein at gmail.com
Sun Apr 2 14:23:22 EDT 2017

It's 2:15 ET, and the K9 appear to have an insurmountable lead in the chase
for the Damon. Frankly, it's hard for me to even see the Brats and
Berliners in the rear-view mirror.  Listen up all you pretenders.Throw in
the the towel!

Several Opening Day observations ...

1.  Nice of the Blue Jays to wait until 10 minutes after our roster-set
deadline to announce completely unexpected DL moves.  (Kerber ... let's
give Osuna a good long time to get healthy; I'm also quite certain that
Jason Grilli will get 4 saves this week as he lingers on my bench).

2.  Evan Longoria is The Man!  And, Dennis Adams, to think you could have
had him for a bean that you ended up waiving.  :)

Go K9!  Go Cubs!

That is all.  Until later.