[USML Announce] Sam Dyson ... Grrrr ...

Blocker, Mark B. mblocker at sidley.com
Wed Apr 12 10:04:07 EDT 2017

Some would argue you never had a closer....but that's just me.

Sent with BlackBerry Work (www.blackberry.com)

From: Andy Klein <anrklein at gmail.com<mailto:anrklein at gmail.com>>
Date: Wednesday, Apr 12, 2017, 3:05 PM
To: USML Announcements <announce at usml.net<mailto:announce at usml.net>>
Subject: [USML Announce] Sam Dyson ... Grrrr ...

I don't want to be accused of inciting violence on the listserv, but surely Sam Dyson deserves some form of severe punishment for destroying my roto season before Tax Day.

I'm in the market for a closer.  Or perhaps I'm in the market to dump, thanks to Sam.

That is all.

Sadly,

immediately.