[USML Announce] Trubisky

springkerb at aol.com springkerb at aol.com
Fri Apr 28 15:07:51 EDT 2017

If the Bears went that way, it seems Pat Mahomes would have been their guy, rather than Watson--Mahomes being supposedly more talented but less NFL-ready (and therefore also the kind of guy who'd sit behind Glennon for a couple of years).

BTW, Mahomes is a pretty good QB for a 46-year-old former starting pitcher.

Mark K