[USML Announce] Notices of Hot Wax Seals

Andy Klein anrklein at gmail.com
Sun Aug 6 14:14:19 EDT 2017

I'd argue with the "higher level" prospects point (unless I was willing to
take $10 guys -- a group long "dissed" by you!).  Not much trade-able stuff
on Jeff's major league side either, to be honest, after his Sale deal -- at
least not if he wanted to make a run at you given the size of your lead.
Maybe you're thinking of Chisenhall ... but I'm not sure he's such a great
keeper.  He's never been a full-time player his whole career, and his
first-half performance looks a bit Yonder Alonso-esque to me.

In any event, if the league would allow us to view first and last as
"contiguous" in a circular sort of way, I didn't move Miggy Cabrera, so
maybe we can still deal.  :)

-Andy