[USML Announce] What a Bunch of A-Holes

springkerb springkerb at aol.com
Sat Aug 26 18:47:21 EDT 2017

Or just ordering whatever is ridiculously expensive.

-------- Original message --------From: Doug Shabelman <Doug.Shabelman at burnsent.com> Date: 8/26/17  5:35 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: USML Announcements <announce at usml.net> Subject: Re: [USML Announce] What a Bunch of A-Holes

Trust me, those tools were taking recommendations from the (smart) waiter and didn't know what they were getting.

#RickysBoysDontQuit