[USML Announce] Ohtani Joins the Berliners!!

springkerb springkerb at aol.com
Fri Dec 8 19:57:36 EST 2017

We may (probably do) need to understand any website constraints.

-------- Original message --------From: Jeffrey Winick <jwinick at hwhlegal.com> Date: 12/8/17  6:31 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: USML Announcements <announce at usml.net> Subject: Re: [USML Announce] Ohtani Joins the Berliners!!

I think that’s for the league to decide. I was just identifying how the web administrators are proposing to deal with this.

It seems to me that it would present us with an option, though I’m inclined to agree with Mark K. that in the absence of a change in the rules, he would retain his single headed status and it would just be up to me to choose on a week by week basis.

Jeffrey H. Winick
Harris Winick Harris LLP
333 West Wacker Drive
Suite 2060