[USML Announce] COLLEGE BOWL POOL - REMINDER!

Andy Klein anrklein at gmail.com
Wed Dec 27 10:46:50 EST 2017

Thanks, Mark (and all).

Anyone who is playing the College Bowl Pool, but wasn't in the NFL Pool can
make a donation here: http://cct.org/donors/.  Just enter "Devin Shafron
Memorial Fund" at the bottom of page after filling out the donation
information.  Or I'm happy to cover people and get paid back in March at
the Roto draft.

Happy New Year!

-Andy