[USML Announce] USML 2017 -- Draft Date and Schedule

Blocker, Mark B. mblocker at sidley.com
Wed Feb 8 11:08:06 EST 2017

No one wants you to back out; it will throw off the average age of the league significantly.

Is drafting by phone, either you or a surrogate, an option?

If not, let’s see if we can find another solution.

MARK B. BLOCKER

SIDLEY AUSTIN LLP
+1 312 853 6097
mblocker at sidley.com<mailto:mblocker at sidley.com>