[USML Announce] Devers

Jeffrey Winick jhwinick at aol.com
Mon Jul 24 11:01:04 EDT 2017

Let's be honest.....the Bombers are open for business in the same manner that the local Ferrari dealership is open for business.  Lots to look at, but nothing that you can afford.

But if I'm wrong, Mark, you might want to respond to that offer I sent you 3 weeks ago.

With respect to the discussion Mark K. started this morning, I think we're focusing on the wrong thing.  In my estimation, the two best trades in recent history both involved the same guy - Mr. Barrett.  When you can fleece Andy out of Joey Bats and grab Devers, Sanchez, and others from Kerber, and in neither case give up much, if anything, of value, you should be the focus of the discussion.  It's not that Andy and Mark made bad trades (well.....), but rather that there's a shark swimming in the USML pool and his name is Jim.