[USML Announce] USML - Website update 2

Jim Barrett chicagojab at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 21:39:07 EDT 2017

With a heavy heart I have to announce I can no longer attend the draft. My grandfather passed away this morning and the Wake is on Sunday afternoon in Milwaukee.

I know I am the one who pushed for this weekend in the first place so appreciate you guys accommodating that. And in anticipation of the question, I don't really have anyone who can draft in my stead. The main people I'd ask are also going to be attending the services. So unless there's a lurking former owner who wants to pinch hit for me, I guess it is probably best if I sit out this season and release my players back to the field.

Good luck and hope it's a good draft.

Jim

Sent from my iPhone