[USML Announce] Draft Day Greetings

Dennis Adams dadams17 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 10:39:35 EDT 2017

Love the value on Steve Pearce.  Justin Smoak, however....
"While his teammates were combining for 11 runs, Justin Smoak went 0-for-4
Sunday against the Pirates, dropping his spring average to .121."

Overall, a very nice stand-in draft by Mr. Jansen. I really wanted 1 of
Kluber/Archer and Chapman, and the fact that I got Archer and Chapman, PLUS
a very under-valued Dallas Keuchel (who I also specifically requested) was
very exciting.

--
Dennis F. Adams III
(732) 513-8661