[USML Announce] USML - Rosters update

Mark Blocker blockermark at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 01:49:39 EDT 2017

League:

  Rosters are now posted on the onroto website.  Please inspect your roster
over the weekend and let me know if you see any errors.  I will get in
corrections shortly.

  There are three players not in the database; I will email onroto who is
usually good about getting new players added quickly.  The missing players
are:  Hunter Green (Winick), Alex Faedo (Winick), and Shane Bieber
(Lubeasts).  Everyone else is accounted for so please inspect your
rosters.  I would like to finalize rosters this weekend.

  Sorry for the delay.  Long days of work and travel.