[USML Announce] Chris Sale, Just Saying ...

Andy Klein anrklein at gmail.com
Sun May 14 08:29:07 EDT 2017

I'm trying to juggle my miserable injury-ridden roster (Devan Smith is The
Man!) and was looking to see how the Lubeasts had managed to rack up so
many pitching points. In doing so, I noticed that Chris Sale has *85*
strikeouts, and it's only May 14.  A quick check showed that the next best
K total in the AL is Archer with 59 and the NL leader is Scherzer with 62.
That's pretty incredible.  Assuming Sale stays healthy, he's well on pace
to reach 300+ strikeouts, and might have 60-70 more than the next best
starter in the league.

Even I have to admit that it looks like Frank made a good decision to buy
Sale. Not sure the White Sox made a good decision to trade him.