[USML Announce] Berliners are in the Market

springkerb springkerb at aol.com
Fri May 19 20:02:48 EDT 2017

I've never harbored any illusions that this season was going to be a cakewalk.

-------- Original message --------From: Doug Shabelman <Doug.Shabelman at burnsent.com> Date: 5/19/17  6:21 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: USML Announcements <announce at usml.net> Subject: Re: [USML Announce] Berliners are in the Market

Kerber isn't guaranteed anything as long as I'm staying in it and up for making a run. Laugh now....