[USML Announce] Congratulations to the Nukes!

springkerb springkerb at aol.com
Sun Oct 1 19:34:01 EDT 2017

You were a bit early on this, Andy.  Things got pretty interesting as the afternoon wore on--but thanks!

-------- Original message --------From: Andy Klein <anrklein at gmail.com> Date: 10/1/17  3:10 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: USML Announcements <announce at usml.net> Subject: [USML Announce] Congratulations to the Nukes!
I think the time has come to formally congratulate the Nukes on winning the Damon.
Mark K. ... kudos on an outstanding season.  You came in with an advantage, had a great draft, and fended off a late challenge.  Well played!
Already looking forward to the 2018 season, and definitely seeking trading partners in the off-season.  There are way more than nine keepers on the K9!
-Andy
PS:  I told Doug yesterday that if he buys me a Giolito jersey, I'm wearing it to next year's draft.  Young Lucas is easily the most undervalued commodity in the league heading into next season. :)