[USML Announce] No "Laffey"ing Matter

Jeff Winick jhwinick at aol.com
Sun Sep 3 09:28:23 EDT 2017

I believe this season is shaping up for the best finish since the infamous, "I will eat a bug" Hoosier-Berliner battle of 2007.

Check out the standings if you haven't been paying attention. Both the Nukes and Berliners are firing on all cylinders and the standings change by the hour. Can't wait to see who will be this year's Aaron Laffey. Perhaps Brandon Phillips?!

Thanks to all of you who held off on the Brandon Phillips bidding despite Kerber's prodding. Greatly appreciated.

Jeffrey H. Winick
Harris Winick Harris LLP
333 West Wacker Drive
Suite 2060