[USML Announce] Baseball and Passover

Andy Klein anrklein at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 17:33:20 EDT 2018

One of my favorite Passover memories is from college, when a group of us in
the dorm held  a Seder.  One year, John Fruit was kind enough to join us
and received as an honored guest.  Though I do recall him sitting down at
Elijah's empty seat and downing a Stroh's.  :)

Hope everyone at Comiskey/Cell/Guaranteed Rate/Arrow-Down Park are bundled
up today.  The only thing colder than the weather are the bats of the
players on the K9 roster.

-Andy