[USML Announce] Is It a Category?

Blocker, Mark B. mblocker at sidley.com
Thu Apr 12 07:17:59 EDT 2018

I was at the game last night at Fenway!  And there was absolutely no question that Kelly was going to throw at Austin….

Lesson learned/reinforced: do not attend live games where one of your pitchers is going.  When will I learn?

MARK B. BLOCKER

SIDLEY AUSTIN LLP
+1 312 853 6097
mblocker at sidley.com<mailto:mblocker at sidley.com>