[USML Announce] Kel).

JOHN FRUIT jtfruit at msn.com
Wed Aug 1 11:05:32 EDT 2018

If you say I waived Michado mid-week then I probably did...except I didn't.  Not to belabor this but I don't want to have a repeat of the same issue. If I plan to waive Archer and his $31 salary, I will have to proclaim this now in order to get the FAAB dollars before Saturday's bidding? And at which point I can waive him in lieu of a FA player bid, or must waive him outright but not in lieu of a FA bid?