[USML Announce] Where is Jansen When You Need Him?

springkerb springkerb at aol.com
Thu Aug 2 18:21:53 EDT 2018

That would be a really short email, because there's very little out there.  Lots of action for anybody playing in an NL league.

-------- Original message --------From: Andy Klein <anrklein at gmail.com> Date: 8/2/18  5:04 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: USML Announcements <announce at usml.net> Subject: [USML Announce] Where is Jansen When You Need Him?
I miss Jansen.  Can someone channel him and write up a summary of all the players who were traded into the AL, and who is worth bidding on?  I need help before this FAAB period. :)