[USML Announce] Where is Jansen When You Need Him?

Frank Luby zachfehsvater at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 2 23:45:48 EDT 2018

 Would if I could!
    On Thursday, August 2, 2018, 9:48:59 PM CDT, Brad Jansen <bljansen at gmail.com> wrote:

 That’s right, Mark, and the last NL player of note who transitioned to the AL is Eloy Jiminez.  Bring him up!

On Thursday, August 2, 2018, springkerb via Announce <announce at usml.net> wrote:

That would be a really short email, because there's very little out there.  Lots of action for anybody playing in an NL league.

-------- Original message --------From: Andy Klein <anrklein at gmail.com> Date: 8/2/18 5:04 PM (GMT-06:00) To: USML Announcements <announce at usml.net> Subject: [USML Announce] Where is Jansen When You Need Him?
I miss Jansen.  Can someone channel him and write up a summary of all the players who were traded into the AL, and who is worth bidding on?  I need help before this FAAB period. :)