[USML Announce] Waiver Claims

Mark Blocker blockermark at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 09:56:44 EDT 2018

Happy to check into this, but I think this was processed correctly.

1.  In our old system, contingent bids were treated as lesser bids; in
Onroto, they are not.  So my acquisition order was Mazara/Delmonico; once
someone acquired Mazara, it voided by Mazara bid and treated my Delmonico
bid as a regular bid.

2.  The system does use order of standings, but only in each round of
bids.  So if Kerber and I were the only ones bidding and we each submitted
two moves, it would process Kerber Bid #1, then Blocker bid #1, then Kerber
bid #2, then Blocker bid #2.  I think you are assuming the system process
ALL of your bids before mine, and that's not how it works.  My Delmonico
bid was my only one so it was processed after at least your initial bid
(and maybe your second move depending on how it processes).

  -- Mark