[USML Announce] K9 Embarrassment of Riches - Looking for Deals!

springkerb springkerb at aol.com
Fri Jan 12 20:01:29 EST 2018

Only Sergei knows.

Practically zero.  Same as the odds that it's 25 percent.

-------- Original message --------From: Jeffrey Winick <jwinick at hwhlegal.com> Date: 1/12/18  4:56 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: USML Announcements <announce at usml.net> Subject: Re: [USML Announce] K9 Embarrassment of Riches - Looking for Deals!

What were the odds that Andy would be a perfect 100% in hitting the 25% that was misinformation?!?

Jeffrey H. Winick
Harris Winick Harris LLP
333 West Wacker Drive
Suite 2060