[USML Announce] Scouting (Slumming) on the South Side

springkerb springkerb at aol.com
Thu Jul 12 09:50:48 EDT 2018

Actually, the guy I went to last night's game with was also with me for what we always just call "the Joe Crede game" in 2005, when Crede hit a walk off bomb in a late season series against Cleveland.  That was basically the beginning of the hot streak that carried them through October.
And we did discuss the talent the Sox have in the pipeline.

-------- Original message --------From: Doug Shabelman <Doug.Shabelman at burnsent.com> Date: 7/12/18  8:31 AM  (GMT-06:00) To: USML Announcements <announce at usml.net> Subject: Re: [USML Announce] Scouting (Slumming) on the South Side

Barely in the beginning of a rebuild. How quickly you Cubs fans forget.