[USML Announce] FAAB adjustment

JOHN FRUIT jtfruit at msn.com
Wed Jul 25 10:56:40 EDT 2018

All good, except not sure how I had waived him previously as OnRoto still had him as part of my roster when I was submitting the bid. Anyway, if in fact I am being rewarded Hand, then either activate him now or retroactively for Oh as per what I had indicated as the conditional plan on Sunday. Thank you for following up.