[USML Announce] White Flag Is Hoisted

Rick Gammons ricklgammons at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 14:08:32 EDT 2018

Greetings;
    Hell, the white flag for the '18 H.D.s was actually unfurled about a
month and a half ago!  Feel free to begin picking at the bones of my team.
I'm planning on winning in '19, so I'd really rather maintain control over
Correa and Diaz.  But oddly enough, there's plenty of talent available - A.
Beltre, E. Andrus, M. Tanaka, J. Lowrie, R. Martin, J. Jay, A. Hicks, Y.
Alonso, and B. Dozier among others.  Be advised that I may not be able to
properly evaluate offers until next week since I'm in the process of buying
a condo (an upgrade in my current building), but I'll give it a shot.
   Rick