[USML Announce] Fernandez Position Eligibility

Blocker, Mark B. mblocker at sidley.com
Mon Jun 11 12:43:02 EDT 2018

I just got a similar inquiry from Buddha.  I am not aware that we can change the onroto position eligibility. The rule you are pointing to is one that is used to determine a position for purposes of roster retention.

MARK B. BLOCKER

SIDLEY AUSTIN LLP
+1 312 853 6097
mblocker at sidley.com<mailto:mblocker at sidley.com>