[USML Announce] Fw: Re: USML - Money check

springkerb springkerb at aol.com
Fri Mar 16 20:00:09 EDT 2018

I can't find the scheduling and general info email--must have deleted it. Could somebody re-send it?
BTW has anybody grabbed the AL 40s?

            Apparently he can:
Protected players who, on Draft Day, are not on an American League team’s major league roster or disabled list shall be assigned to the protecting team’s Reserve Roster.