[USML Announce] USML - Multiple Things

Andy Klein anrklein at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 10:16:21 EDT 2018

First, great to see everyone at the draft yesterday.  It was really fun to
have everyone drafting on-site.  And it was great to welcome back to Buddha
(and to welcome to Toes).

Second, thanks to Jeff for hosting, and to Mark B. for getting the rosters
entered so quickly.  I wish the season started today.

Third, since the season doesn't start until Thursday, March 28, we need to
confirm some timing.  Do we have to set Week One rosters by the Sunday
prior (March 25), or can we wait until right before Opening Day?  Also, I
assume, per custom, that FAAB bidding will begin the weekend *after* Opening
Day -- e.g., bids due by midnight Saturday March 31, effective the week
beginning April 1.  Commissioners, please let us know.

Finally ... given the pathetic state of the K9 roster, I anxiously await
the memo on "Winick's Ten Dollar Beans."  I suspect that I'll be his first
target of opportunity.

That is all.